To Our Valued Clients,
In this crisis, our first priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities. Our hearts are with those who have been affected personally by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) as well as the many communities around the world that are facing extreme measures in the attempt to slow its spread.
We are closely monitoring all developments related to the coronavirus and are prepared to adjust our operations and procedures as needed to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and employees.
As such, we have instituted a number of additional measures to protect the health of our team, including:
- Suspending all business travel
- Restricting access to our facility by visitors
- Enabling work from home for all non-essential employees
- Alternating and staggering dates/times of essential-employees working in the office
- Requiring employees who are experiencing symptoms of illness to stay home
- Assuring employees have proper social distancing
- Encouraging frequent and effective handwashing
- Increasing sanitation of common areas using disinfectant that is effective in killing viruses
Allstate Title Agency proudly serves the small business community and our goal is to continue the level of customer service you’ve been accustomed to.
I want to personally thank all of our employees and customers for their support and cooperation as we navigate through this unprecedented period.