With over 40 years of experience, our professionals understand all of the dynamics and complexities of the real estate transaction process. We are strongly committed to the partnerships we form with each client and have worked with investors, builders, and county departments to complete projects of all sizes.
- Title Insurance for Residential & Commercial Transactions
- Quiet Title Actions
- Tax Sale Foreclosures
- Overlaps, Gores and Unknown Owners
- Condemnation Proceedings
- Right of Way Acquisitions for Road Widening
- Refinance Insurance
- Title Search on Individual Lots & Tracts
- Mortgage Foreclosures
- Variance Searches
We have completed numerous In-Rem Searches for various municipalities in Ocean County and performed many road projects for the Ocean County Engineering Department. These are just a few of the projects we have searched and insured over the years.
- Our standard search is for a period of at least 60 years or sometimes longer. Here are a few examples:
- We searched and insured the Barry Horner property located in Ocean Township of approximately 1000 acres.
- We searched an area approaching the Driscoll Bridge for the State of New Jersey, which was a very complex title issue.
- In the 1980’s All-State Search Co., Inc was awarded a contract by the U.S. Government to search the area known as the Warren Grove Bombing Range for condemnation proceedings.Over five thousand (5000) acres of land in Burlington and Ocean Counties were searched to find the owners of the properties in the Warren Grove Bombing Range. Graham J. Mills was requested to testify for All-State Search Co., Inc. as an expert witness in the United States Federal District Court in Camden County for condemnation proceedings.
- We have insured Community Memorial Hospital in Toms River, New Jersey as well as Camp Albacondo in the Barnegat Bay Watershed, also in Toms River, lands which are now preserved as part of Open Space.
- We completed searches and insured premises owned by The Manahawkin Baptist Church consisting of saltwater marsh; freshwater wetlands and woods including areas of the Manahawkin Creek which serves as a land buffer between Wildlife Management Area and surrounding communities.
- We searched three former Railroad/Railway Station Areas on Long Beach Island Boulevard starting with the Philadelphia and Beach Haven Railroad Company including Original Surveyors Road Returns from the turn of the century.
- We have searched and insured over 7500 acres of farmland in Lacey and Ocean Townships owned by the late John J. Brunetti of Hialeah, FL which searches started in 1800 as well as being researched at the Rutgers State University Library.